A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
This information helps us understand our customer’s needs so that we may improve your browsing/shopping experience at the Websites. Including other uses not listed below, generally we may use “cookies” to:
- Assisting you in navigation and estimate the number of users of the Websites;
- Assisting in registering your product, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising, both on our websites and third-party websites and social platforms)
- Track aggregate traffic patterns: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Assist in the personalization and general improvement of your experience at the Websites.
Cookies fall into two general categories: first party cookies (which we set) and third-party cookies (which are set by third parties). We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. For information on how to opt-out of certain online advertising practices, please read Online Behavioral Advertising below.
How to disable or delete cookies
If you want to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, if you want to be informed whenever a cookie is stored on your computer or if you want to delete cookies from your computer, please make the necessary changes in your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options”. See links below:
- Internet Explorer: //windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
If you disable or delete cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access important functions or features, you will be required to re-enter your log-in details and your use of the website may be limited.
Please note that if you clear all cookies on your browser, or use a different browser or computer, you will need to complete the opt-out procedure again.
More information about managing cookies
www.allaboutcookies.org is a useful resource with a lot of detailed information about cookies and how to manage them.
Please note that we do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.